We help you understand that most Donor Management Fund Raising CRM Software companies will often limit you to a third party processor in order to charge higher rates and fees. However, we work with several Donor Management CRM Software Companies that will work with multiple processing partners which is in the best interest of the non-profit organization to assure they are getting the best processing costs available to them in the marketplace. We take a unique approach and continue to evolve with the rapidly changing non-profit space, consistently integrating our true pricing model to minimize the aggregated cost so the significant savings can be passed on so that the non-profit can use donations the way that the donors expect.
• Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® acceptance capability
• Accept ACH payments and process checks electronically reoccurring billings
• EFT Check Guarantee Options
• Credit Card Automatic Updater
• Virtual Terminals with Online tools and integration assistance for donation-based payment processing
• Mobile Payment Solutions and Gateways
• API integrations
• 24/7 customer support
• Storage functionality for management of repeat donor data
• Full PCI compliance Gateway Providers
• PCI_DSS Level 1
• Automated approval process
• Merchant accounts for non-profit organizations are readily available from SelectivePay, LLC
Merchant accounts for non-profit organizations are readily available from SelectivePay, LLC. The first step is to complete the form by clicking the get started button below, and we’ll respond quickly to help you get started accepting credit card payments
Let us work with you to clearly understand your unique situation, your competition and industry trends before suggesting options that will help keep you competitive, current and cost effective. SelectivePay offers point-of-sale payment card processing that capitalizes on all the benefits of credit and debit card acceptance plus delivers industry-specific features.